Friday, August 14, 2009

A Very BIG* Weekend Planned

So this weekend we have BIG* plans! They include (in no particular order):

Husking, Cutting and Freezing many, many, many ears of sweet corn.

Possibly looking at a rental home (you know, for if the fate God's allow our house to sell. I feel like we are tempting fate in to kicking us in the gut, by even looking, but Todd wants to go. So I've emailed the guy, and we wait.)

Possibly going to the lake with my mom. Todd does not want to go. I could go either way (that is go or stay home). Mom wants to go, kids... they will do whatever we say. :o)

Laundry

Dishes

I will most definitely think about packing (NOTE: I will not actually pack anything. I will wonder around the house and think to myself "How are we ever going to move out of this house? There is SO MUCH STUFF! Packing it all will take forever and I......")

There is a slight possibility of going north to watch our friend race his cars, but that is really slim. It's just, well, that would take some planning and I have a feeling we won't get there from here, but we just might. You never know.

There will most definitely be eating and sleeping and putting the kids back into their cages at night. They sleep better in there.

So really all in all, we probably won't get much done this weekend. But it's gonna be hot and well, I don't really want to do much of anything.

*And by BIG I mean really normal everyday unimportant things to be done.

No comments: